Starterpacks 0.9b:Performance (time, distance, speed, alarms only)
Wows (wows speed&distance)
Flocking (flocking, 500m)
Other (car/bike/walk-testfiles, vario, 10hz)
(YOU have to set DZ elevation in EVERY file!)
Starterpack 0.9b_ALL.zip - INFO.TXT
Starterpack 0.9b_ALL73m.zip - INFO.TXT (DZ elevation set to 73m for Marl, Germany)
REQUIRED: FW v20180521 or newer...!
[planned for the next release(s):
- extra beginnerspack optimized for small suits
- performance pack for Eschbach (212m)
- new structure ... main (performance) pack for small and big suits + addons (wows, etc.)
new in 0.9b since 0.8b
- splitted configpack in different packs: performance (advanced), wows, flocking, other, ALL
new in 0.8b since 0.7b
- new configfile "ALT500.txt"
- new audiofiles (for new altitude-feature - DO NOT FORGET to copy the new audiofolder to your Flysight!)
new in 0.7b since 0.6b
- now the 300m-alarm is corresponding to the config-file
(3 alternative ppc-config-file-packs + 1 alternative wows-config-file-pack)
13 selectable configurations:
- standard config file without any changes (only beeping, no voicemessages, no alarms, no DZ elevation set; in the root-folder.)
- (km) flokas.de-alarms*** only! (beep, 3, 2, 1, chirp up, 0 - - - chirp up, 0)
- (time) Performance Time (beeping + voice: vertical speed in km/h every 5 secs + flokas.de-alarms* + silence below 1000m)
- (distance) Performance Distance (beeping + voice: Glideratio max. 4.0 every 5 secs + flokas.de-alarms* + silence below 1000m)
- (speed) Performance Speed (beeping + voice: horizonzal speed in km/h every 5 secs + flokas.de-alarms* + silence below 1000m)
[time+distance+speed based on these examples. (Only 3 or 4 small changes: added the flokas.de+300m-alarms and a silencewindow below 1000m in all files. changed the max. Glideratio from 3 to 4 in the distance-file, speed from max. 9000 to 9999 in the speed-file)]
- (wowsd) WOWS Distance (Glideratio every 3s, alarms: 1878m "flare" & 1828m "base"), added silence below 1000m&300m-alarm
- (wowss) WOWS Speed (horizontal Speed in km/h every 3s, 1371m "base"), added silence below 1000m&300m-alarm
[WOWS-files based on the WOWS rules]
- (meters) variometer-function (based on this.)
- (org) flocking (based on this, added silence below 1500m.)
- (base) bike-test-configfile - for testing purposes on the ground! Tells you your speed every 3 seconds and beeps inbetween indicating speed changes.
- (dot) car-test-configfile - for testing purposes on the ground! Tells you your speed every 4 seconds and beeps inbetween indicating speed changes. (starts when you are faster than ~3,5km/h - threshold=100).
- (10) 10Hz logging - logs 10 points/second (no feedback, no speech, no alarms. Pure logging only.)
- (00) 500m - tells you your altitude every 500m [new feature since firmware 20180521]
in short: simply extract/copy all files and folders from the zip into the root-folder of your Flysight. [to avoid problems remove/delete/rename (and if you want: backup) the config-folder and all your config-files before!]
Backup all your files of the Flysight - Format/Delete the SD card in the Flysight - be sure you have the latest/recommended firmware installed - extract/copy all files and folders from the zip into the root-folder of your Flysight.
DO NOT FORGET TO SET THE DZ ELEVATION FOR YOUR DZ IN EVERY FILE!
Selectable configurationfiles - HowTo
"To change which configuration file is being used, toggle your FlySight on-off-on quickly (...).
The FlySight will go through the files in the "config" folder, and play the "Init_File" sound for each one.
Turn the FlySight off when you hear the file you want to select.
When you turn the FlySight back on, it should play the "Init_File" sound again to tell you it is using that configuration.
To change back to the default "config.txt" configuration, toggle the FlySight on-off-on quickly, then wait while it plays all of the "Init_File" sounds. When it is done, it will revert to the default "config.txt" file--the (...) one (...) 'lying in the root folder of the Flysight'." (source)
* FloKas.de ALARMS:
||  ||3050m||<>||Chirp up|
||      ||2050m||<>||Chirp up|
||      ||  300m||<>||corresponding to config-file