back to the main corner
Starterpack 0.8b.zip - INFO.TXT (YOU have to set DZ elevation in EVERY file!)
Starterpack 0.8b72marl.zip - INFO.TXT (DZ elevation set to 72m for Marl, Germany)
REQUIRED: Firmware v20180521 or newer...!
new in 0.8b since 0.7b
- new configfile "ALT500.txt"
- new audiofiles (for new altitude-feature - DO NOT FORGET to copy the new audiofolder to your Flysight!)
new in 0.7b since 0.6b
- now the 300m-alarm is corresponding to the config-file
(3 alternative ppc-config-file-packs + 1 alternative wows-config-file-pack)
12 selectable configurations:0. (0) standard config file without any changes (only beeping, no voicemessages, no alarms, no DZ elevation set; in the root-folder.)
1. (km) flokas.de-alarms*** only! (beep, 3, 2, 1, chirp up, 0 - - - chirp up, 0)
2. (time) PPC Time (beeping + voice: vertical speed in km/h every 5 secs + flokas.de-alarms* + silence below 1000m)
3. (distance) PPC Distance (beeping + voice: Glideratio max. 4.0 every 5 secs + flokas.de-alarms* + silence below 1000m)
4. (speed) PPC Speed (beeping + voice: horizonzal speed in km/h every 5 secs + flokas.de-alarms* + silence below 1000m)
[time+distance+speed created by Michael (Only 3 or 4 small changes: added the flokas.de+300m-alarms and a silencewindow below 1000m in all files. changed the max. Glideratio from 3 to 4 in the distance-file, speed from max. 9000 to 9999 in the speed-file), based on these examples.]
5. (wowsd) WOWS Distance (Glideratio every 3s, alarms: 1878m "flare" & 1828m "base"), added silence below 1000m&300m-alarm
6. (wowss) WOWS Speed (horizontal Speed in km/h every 3s, 1371m "base"), added silence below 1000m&300m-alarm
[WOWS-files based on the WOWS rules]
7. (meters) variometer-function (based on this example.)
8. (org) flocking (based on this example, added silence below 1500m.)
9. (base) bike-test-configfile - for testing purposes on the ground! Simply tells you your speed every 3 seconds and beeps 2 times inbetween indicating speed changes. threshold = 0.
10. (dot) car-test-configfile - for testing purposes on the ground! Simply tells you your speed every 4 seconds and beeps 3 times inbetween indicating speed changes. threshold = 100 (~3,5km/h).
11. (10) 10Hz logging - logs 10 points/second (no feedback, no speech, no alarms. Pure logging only.)
12. (00)500m - tells you your altitude every 500m (only 300m alarm.) [new feature since firmware 20180521]
in short: simply extract/copy all files and folders from the zip into the root-folder of your Flysight. [to avoid problems remove/delete/rename (and if you want: backup) the config-folder and all your config-files before!]
Backup all your files of the Flysight - Format/Delete the SD card in the Flysight - be sure you have the latest/recommended firmware installed - extract/copy all files and folders from the zip into the root-folder of your Flysight.