DOWNLOAD Starterpack 0.5b2.zip (REMEMBER: YOU have to set DZ elevation in EVERY file!)
DOWNLOAD Starterpack 0.5b2_Marl72.zip (DZ elevation set to 72m for Marl)
REQUIRED: Firmware v20170405, v20170719, or newer...!
If you are searching for config-files optimized for small to medium suits, please have a look at Michael Cooper`s Example Configurations for Wingsuit Performance
in short: simply extract/copy all files and folders from the zip into the root-folder of your Flysight. [to avoid problems remove/delete/rename (and if you want: backup) the config-folder and all your config-files before!]
Backup all your files of the Flysight - Format/Delete the SD card in the Flysight - be sure you have the latest/recommended firmware installed - extract/copy all files and folders from the zip into the root-folder of your Flysight.
time - distance - speed - alarms only - bike & car-test-config - log10hz - variometer - flocking
10 selectable configurations:0. (0) standard config file without any changes (only beeping, no voicemessages, no alarms, no DZ elevation set; in the root-folder.)
1. (km) flokas.de-alarms*** only! (beep, 3, 2, 1, chirp up, 0 - - - chirp up, 0)
2. (time) (beeping + voice: vertical speed in km/h every 5 secs + flokas.de+300m-alarms* + silence below 1000m)
3. (distance) (beeping + voice: Glideratio max.4.0 every 5 secs + flokas.de+300m-alarms* + silence below 1000m)
4. (speed) (beeping + voice: horizonzal speed in km/h every 5 secs + flokas.de+300m-alarms* + silence below 1000m)
[time+distance+speed created by Michael (Only 3 or 4 small changes: added the flokas.de+300m-alarms and a silencewindow below 1000m in all files. changed the max. Glideratio from 3 to 4 in the distance-file, speed from max. 9000 to 9999 in the speed-file), based on these examples.]
5. (meters) variometer-function (based on this example.)
6. (org) flocking (based on this example, added silence below 1500m.)
7. (base) bike-test-configfile - for testing purposes on the ground! Simply tells you your speed every 3 seconds and beeps 2 times inbetween indicating speed changes. threshold = 0.
8. (dot) car-test-configfile - for testing purposes on the ground! Simply tells you your speed every 4 seconds and beeps 3 times inbetween indicating speed changes. threshold = 100 (~3,5km/h).
9. (10) 10Hz logging - logs 10 points/second (no feedback, no speech, no alarms, no DZ elevation set. Pure logging only.)
Searching for a tool to easily change DZ_Elev or other settings in your config files? Do you already know the Flysight Configurator?
[in all files included: audiofolder (zip) with all 32 official audiofiles (also sally) spoken by Michael]