DOWNLOAD Starterpack 0.4b.zip (REMEMBER: YOU have to set the DZ elevation in EVERY file!)
DOWNLOAD Starterpack 0.4b_Marl72.zip (DZ elevation set to 72m for Marl)
[you will need firmware v20150814, v20160906, or newer...]
DOWNLOAD available later 2017! Starterpack 0.5[_Marl72].zip
[based on firmware 20170405, silence below 1000m, 3 new files optimized 4 tracking/small suits, canopyglide/paragliding; 10Hz logging? ...]
in short: simply extract/copy all files and folders from the zip into the root-folder of your Flysight. [to avoid problems remove/delete/rename (and if you want: backup) the config-folder and all your config-files before!]
Recommendend way: Backup all your files of the Flysight - Format the SD card in the Flysight - be sure you have the latest/recommended firmware installed - extract/copy all files and folders from the zip into the root-folder of your Flysight.
6 selectable configurations:time - distance - speed - alarms only - standard config - car-test-config
1. (km) flokas.de-alarms*** only! (beep, 3, 2, 1, beep, 0 - - - chirp up, 0)
2. (time) (beeping + voice: vertical speed in km/h every 5 secs + flokas.de-alarms*)
3. (distance) (beeping + voice: Glideratio max.4.0 every 5 secs + flokas.de-alarms*)
4. (speed) (beeping + voice: horizonzal speed in km/h every 5 secs + flokas.de-alarms*)
[time+distance+speed created by Michael (Only 2 changes: added the flokas.de-alarms in all files and changed the max. Glideratio from 3 to 4 in the distance-file), taken from here.]
5. (0) standard config file without any changes (only beeping, no voicemessages, no alarms, no DZ elevation set. Lying in the root-folder.)
6. (base) car-bike-test-configfile - for testing purposes on the ground! Simply tells you your speed every 3 seconds and beeps 2 times inbetween. threshold = 0.
[in all files included: audiofolder with all 32 official audiofiles (also sally) spoken by Michael]